Start a new topic
Answered

camera keeps moving when using STYLY Interaction SDK?

I have been trying to use STYLY's interaction SDK to add a bit of variety in my scene but every time I press play in Unity the camera keeps moving?

I have my scene set up but I don't understand why the camera keeps showing an empty scene when I press play! 

Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thank you in advance!!

- Maria

Best Answer

Hi Maria!

When using Styly's interaction SDK, the SDK will create its own camera on the origin of the scene (that's position 0,0,0). This camera takes priority over all other cameras in the scene meaning that when you press play, the contents of the camera will be shown in the game viewer which is why it might look like the camera is moving!

Have a look through your project's hierarchy and remove any cameras you have set up in the scene before pressing play again.

This should fix the issue you're having!

Yes! This fixed my issue!

Thank you!!

Answer

Hi Maria!

When using Styly's interaction SDK, the SDK will create its own camera on the origin of the scene (that's position 0,0,0). This camera takes priority over all other cameras in the scene meaning that when you press play, the contents of the camera will be shown in the game viewer which is why it might look like the camera is moving!

Have a look through your project's hierarchy and remove any cameras you have set up in the scene before pressing play again.

This should fix the issue you're having!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment