Start a new topic
Answered

flying

i made 2 cubes and i fly between them but i raised them up hoping to fly up towards them, but i dont fly up towards them, i just go in a straight line until i get to the point between them. how can i fly up through my tunnel? https://gallery.styly.cc/scene/43e2bd0b-1673-4e93-969c-e8aa44ffcc31

i recommend viewing this on a web browser please

thank you!

(sorry just reposting this q incase it was missed last time as a comment!)

Best Answer

Hi, 

To go straight and then change direction (climb the stairs), you need to set two Move States.

In the reference article, we only proceeded in one direction (Cube_target), but after completing the Move State that proceeds to Cube_target, let's place another new target on the stairs and create a Move State that proceeds to it.

This way, you can implement the movement of the camera that goes straight to the Cube_target and then climbs the stairs.

Answer

Hi, 

To go straight and then change direction (climb the stairs), you need to set two Move States.

In the reference article, we only proceeded in one direction (Cube_target), but after completing the Move State that proceeds to Cube_target, let's place another new target on the stairs and create a Move State that proceeds to it.

This way, you can implement the movement of the camera that goes straight to the Cube_target and then climbs the stairs.

THANK YOU!

Login or Signup to post a comment