Start a new topic
Answered

I want to dynamically move the saturation and transparency of objects.

Question.

I want to change the color saturation and transparency over time using STYLY.

I am currently developing an AR application using STYLY Studio.

In this case, I want to change the color of the object and the transparency of the object over time.

I would like to change the color of an object or the transparency of an object over time.

Is it possible to do the above?

If so, I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to do it.

Best Answer

Thank you for your question.  You can dynamically change the color of an object in STYLY by using an asset called PlayMaker.  For example, you can use PlayMaker's "Set Material" action to change the material applied to an object at regular intervals.  You can also use the "Set Material Float" action in combination with the "Float Interpolate" action to gradually change the color of the material.  More information about PlayMaker can be found in the STYLY Document's Producer's Guide, STYLY Manual, and STYLY Magazine.

1 Comment

Answer

Thank you for your question.  You can dynamically change the color of an object in STYLY by using an asset called PlayMaker.  For example, you can use PlayMaker's "Set Material" action to change the material applied to an object at regular intervals.  You can also use the "Set Material Float" action in combination with the "Float Interpolate" action to gradually change the color of the material.  More information about PlayMaker can be found in the STYLY Document's Producer's Guide, STYLY Manual, and STYLY Magazine.

Login or Signup to post a comment