Start a new topic
Answered

I want to find out what assets I can use in STYLY.

I want to use scripted assets in STYLY, but how can I distinguish between assets that can be used in STYLY and those that cannot?

Best Answer

Thank you for using STYLY. First of all, STYLY can only use the C# Script included in the STYLY Unity Plugin.One of the key factors in whether you can use AssetStore assets is whether you are using Script to run them.For example, if the script directly affects the scene, such as Rendering or object management, it is likely to not work.On the contrary, scripts that do not affect the scene, such as the Editor extension, can be used in STYLY.Also, when you look for assets, make sure they are compatible with Unity 2019.3.6 to make importing easier.

1 Comment

Answer

Thank you for using STYLY. First of all, STYLY can only use the C# Script included in the STYLY Unity Plugin.One of the key factors in whether you can use AssetStore assets is whether you are using Script to run them.For example, if the script directly affects the scene, such as Rendering or object management, it is likely to not work.On the contrary, scripts that do not affect the scene, such as the Editor extension, can be used in STYLY.Also, when you look for assets, make sure they are compatible with Unity 2019.3.6 to make importing easier.

Login or Signup to post a comment