Start a new topic
Answered

Scene malfunctioning

This scene is malfunctioning when I try to view it in STYLY? The floor just becomes this tiny square in-front of my face and the unicorns are tiny and skybox is this small round spherical thing rather than infinite- Please tell me how to fix this

Thank you

https://gallery.styly.cc/scene/2e3fe8bb-5cbc-48e7-b100-558309396018

mp4

Best Answer

Hi, I found the reason of your problem.

You must remove a camera from the prefab you are going to upload to STYLY. Or, you have to deactivate a camera and upload prefabs to STYLY.

I found many cameras in your Unity projects.

Sincerely yours,

It is happening for all my Scenes

I made a scene and it worked fine but as soon as I put an fbx in it - it stopped working

Its any sort of fbx that is messing up the scene-

I just took a cube from Blender and made it into an fbx and it totally distorted the scene

Hi, I checked your video. Do you mean that there are no problems on STYLY Studio, but the scene is distorted when you try to view it in VR, right?

If so, you should try to import the fbx file to Unity, and upload it to STYLY.

If it still doesn't work, please let me know again.

Sincerely yours,

That is what I did and that does not work  

thank you!

Ok, you uploaded fbx files from Unity and they distorted a whole scene.

Then, please try to upload a fbx file to STYLY from "My Models & Upload".

https://styly.cc/manual/asset-type-introduction/#My_Models_Upload

If it still doesn't work, please let me know again.

Sincerely yours,

But what about the PlayMaker interactions and animations that they have on them? I can only upload those through Unity?

Thank you

I got it. On the cube, you attach a PlayMaker action and you would like to upload to STYLY from Unity.

Are there no problems on STYLY Studio, but the scene is distorted when you try to view it in VR?

that is correct 

here is a video of the VR

mp4

Thank you for sending me a video. I knew that there are several other incidents that cause problems when uploading fbx files to STYLY.

I'm sorry for bothering you, but in order to attach PlayMaker action, I want you to create a cube in Unity.

We will improve fbx problems internally.

Thanks, 

The cube was only an example- I do not actually need a cube fbx in my scene- I needed unicorn fbx

How can I have a dancing unicorn https://gallery.styly.cc/scene/792a8757-2476-45ee-b510-324bc26ab16e appear in styly or will that not work? I can wait for the problems to improve internally- how can I find out when they have improved please?

Thank you so much

The cube was only an example- I do not actually need a cube fbx in my scene- I needed unicorn fbx

I understood. The unicorn's extension is fbx and you'd like to upload it to STYLY.

Let me confirm several issues.

1, What did you use to make the unicorn animation? It looks like it was made in Mixamo. Is it right?

2, Are you attaching PlayMaker action on the unicorn? 

In addition, could you send me your Unity project?

Best regards, 

Thank you so much for taking the time to examine this issue!

I will send you the project in the next 48 hours!!

Thanks a lot!! 

Login or Signup to post a comment