Start a new topic
Answered

How to

I'm trying to upload a Timeline to STYLY  for AR work. The Timeline contains an object (sphere) that changes the size over time (see attached screenshot)

When I uploaded two prefabs (one timeline and one sphere - separate prefab) and placed them in STYLY AR scene, it did not work.

It worked only when I made a prefab of a scene that contains the timeline and the sphere.

Is this expected behaviour or is there any way I could upload each prefab separately rather than the scene?

imageThanks,

Tomomi

Best Answer

Dear Tomomi,

Thank you for using STYLY. 

If you want to upload a timeline object as a Prefab, you will need to put the data that the timeline object refers to into the Prefab. In this case, since the "Test Timeline" refers to a "Test Sphere", you should place the Test Sphere inside the Test Timeline object.

Sincerely yours,

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Tomomi,

Thank you for using STYLY. 

If you want to upload a timeline object as a Prefab, you will need to put the data that the timeline object refers to into the Prefab. In this case, since the "Test Timeline" refers to a "Test Sphere", you should place the Test Sphere inside the Test Timeline object.

Sincerely yours,

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment