Start a new topic
Answered

Colors are not reflected in 3D models uploaded to STYLY.

I created a logo like this in Blender and colored it, but when I import it into STYLY Studio, the colors are not reflected and it looks gray like this. I've tried several file formats that are compatible with STYLY, but they all give the same result.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2639141633017723&set=pcb.782023709002305&__cft__[0]=AZViYU6axFsWAMqw_HTektfHQ2X793PhzvP7O0UR-SaW8tLuOBW6FdM_9TA-BYPAEr_XfWa36H1BKHcOupRz-ySXwU1AKiUoIy37g_pLAnGJ5LrGbUeod2kPT9_U6LLkAUYg59-eVG71caEK3VOHipTxKLQvTfxoH5sLKuxP17Thy_-Oco1p6QAOO8gj_I2T5a8&__tn__=*bH-R

Best Answer

As with any file format, FBX data can be interpreted differently by different software, so exporting from Blender in glb(glTF) format may help you get it into STYLY correctly. glb(glTF) is a format that is intended to be an efficient and interoperable asset distribution format and has recently been supported by Blender. If importing into STYLY doesn't work for you, you may want to try via glb(glTF).

1 Comment

Answer

As with any file format, FBX data can be interpreted differently by different software, so exporting from Blender in glb(glTF) format may help you get it into STYLY correctly. glb(glTF) is a format that is intended to be an efficient and interoperable asset distribution format and has recently been supported by Blender. If importing into STYLY doesn't work for you, you may want to try via glb(glTF).

Login or Signup to post a comment